I have had a wonderful 2 months to cuddle with my little boy! Thank you for all understanding my need to be with him! He is a precious little bundle of joy!
Cutesie Blog Designs is now back in business! Contact me if you are interested in a new design! My turn around time, sadly, is going to be a little slower than before, but now I've got a little more on my plate! :)
Cutesie Blogs is now offering Premade templates for a quick and easy option to your blog. Each design is still custom made for you ready to be personalized with your information. Templates are sold as is and will be customized to your needs (sidebars, title, navigation bar).
I have FINALLY reached 1000 fans on my Facebook page! So, that means it's time for a giveaway!
This giveaway is for a Cutesie Package which includes a custom background, header, and coordinating font for post titles and sidebar titles. You may also use this as a $25 credit toward any other package and/or service! Here are a few examples of the Cutesie Package:
HOW TO ENTER:
(for each entry, please leave your email address)
Leave a comment below with your favorite Cutesie Package Design
I've had quite a few questions in the last few months about the terminology and no knowing what I was referring to when I communicated with them. Hopefully this will help answer any questions you might have.
Here are some definitions for the blog design. I will use this blog as a reference
- Header: The image at the top of the page that has the title
- Background: The designs/colors that are on the right and left sides (Mine is just plain white, but if you look at this one, you will see the damask sides that is the background)
- Sidebars: The narrow text areas on either side of the main text area These are not links. They are titles for the content that goes on the sides(I have 3 columns - 2 sidebars with the main text area posting in the middle - these include the "Quick Links, Cutesie Blogs, Followers", etc. See a 2 column blog with only one sidebar here)
- Divider: This is the image that shows up under each post (This is the polka dot design at the bottom of each post)
- Signature: This is the image of your name (usually with an element next to it - the flower plus my name)
- Navigation Bar: This is the menu at the top (Home, About, etc.)
- 3-Column Layout: This is when you would have 2 narrow areas of content along with the main text area(like on this site)
- Grab button: A button so others can get the code directly off of the page to put on their site - Can also be used for advertising on other sites
- Connect Buttons: The little buttons that link directly to your social media places. Most commonly used are facebook, twitter, RSS Feed, and Email subscription. (See this post to learn more about specific connect buttons)
That is all of the major elements that you may use. If you have any questions about any of these, or others you've seen before, feel free to email me!
For my 1 year anniversary of Cutesie Blog Designs, I have decided to update the site just a little bit! After all of the learning I've done with my designs, I thought it might be nice to update my actual site to match! I hope you find that the site is much cleaner and easier to navigate!
****Dont forget about the sale going on now through August 6th!****
1. Choose a color scheme using one of these designers.
2. Choose which package you want.
3. Fill out and email me this questionnaire.
4. Wait and see if you like what I do.
5. VOILA! You have a new blog!